Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Road Trip to General Convention

Apologies for the sparse posting as of late, I am on the road a lot going to and from work and life has been a little crazy! Hopefully that will calm down once I get settled in my apartment in Murfreesboro and I can resume more regular posting.

I am currently up at my brother's house in Indiana spending time with his family, and on Thursday I will finish the last leg of the drive to Indianapolis!!

Excited to meet up with friends near and far at the Convention! Several of the people I met in 2008 at the Brand New Way Leadership Conference will be attending as well as Episcorific pals and Young Adult Service Corps staff. I will be attending a lunch on Saturday with the Global Partnerships office and Peter Koon, Provincial Secretary in Hong Kong will also be there. And Spencer!! So, looking forward to reconnecting with old friends and meeting new ones.

Tomorrow I'm meeting up with Grace who will be heading to Hong Kong later this year as the next YASC Volunteer.

Stay tuned for more updates as I make my way up to General Convention 2012!!


No comments:

Post a Comment